Vacuum Cleaner Price Shark IF200 ION Cordless MultiFLEX Stick Vacuum, Copper (Renewed) Review
This is how vacuum cleaners work
Although it may seem very complicated
Machine is the conventional vacuum cleaner actually
consists of six main components: inlet opening,
Outlet opening, electric motor, fan, porous bag and
a housing in which all other components are housed.
When you connect the vacuum cleaner to the power outlet and
When you turn it on, the following happens:
1. First, the electric current Operate the motor connected to the fan
It's like an airplane propeller.
2. When the blades start to turn, they will do it Push the air upwards towards the outlet opening.
3. When the air particles are propelled forward, The density of the particles increases towards the front of the fan and therefore decrease behind it.
The pressure drop occurring behind the fan is
similar to the pressure drop when drinking
through a straw. The pressure level in the environment
that's behind the fan will fall under pressure
Level outside the vacuum cleaner.
This creates a negative pressure in the vacuum
Cleanser. The ambient air is forced into the air
Vacuum cleaner through the intake because the
Air pressure in the vacuum cleaner
is much lower than the pressure on the outside.
Pick up the dirt
The airflow generated by the vacuum is fair
like a jet of water. The air particles that move
will rub against loose dust or dirt and if
it is light enough, the friction carries the
Material around the inside of the vacuum cleaner.
As the dirt gets to the outlet, it becomes
will pass through the cleaner bag. You tiny holes
in the vacuum cleaner bag are big enough to let
The air flows through, though too small for the
Dust particles pass through. Therefore, if
the airflow gets into the bag, the dirt and
There are debris collected.
You can attach the bag anywhere along the path
between the inlet tube and the outlet opening straight
as long as the airflow passes.
The suction power of a vacuum cleaner is dependent
on several factors. The suction can be stronger
or weaker depending on:
1. Fan Power - To One Strong intake, the engine must turn well Speed.
2. Air passage - If a lot of dirt If there is more air in the bag, the air gets bigger Degree of resistance on the way out. Every particle Air will move slowly due to the increase pull. This is the reason why a vacuum cleaner works much better if you have replaced the bag as if you used it for a while.
3. Size of the intake duct - With the
The speed of the suction fan is constant, the amount
Air flowing through the vacuum cleaner via
Second is also constant.